The Sager & Associates Difference
Those that engage Sager & Associates immediately notice that we’re not like other Workers’ Compensation defense firms. Here are 7 key things that set us apart:
2. Extensive Experience– Daniel D. Sager, our principal, has over 20 years of experience in Workers’ Comp litigation. He has litigated hundreds of cases, representing employers of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries.
3. “Cradle-to-Grave” Case Assignment – At Sager & Associates one attorney manages each case from start to finish…an especially big advantage if the case goes to court.
4. Proactive Tactics – Both in case management and in the way we work with our clients to prevent workplace injuries from happening.
5. Faster Resolution of Claims – No one wants cases to drag on for years. Sager and Associates works hard to get things handled as quickly as possible.
6. Thorough Communication – Clients are always in the loop regarding where things stand, and have 24/7 cell phone access to the attorney handling their case. Plus, clients benefit from Sager and Associates’ use of an industry leading, state-of-the-art practice management system that allows real-time access to case files and up-to-date research options.
7. Check for conflicts – So our clients never have to worry about potentially ugly conflicts of interest.